Join us on Friday, March 27th from 5pm for a Night Market @ Home!
Following the Orange region’s fantastic tradition of participating in and supporting festival Night Markets, and in honour of tomorrow’s should-have-been F.O.O.D Week Night Markets, on Friday March 27th we are encouraging you to hold a ‘Night Market @ Home’ with your family.
Simply order delivery or pick up takeaway from your favourite local restaurant, café, winery, brewery or distillery and share your family's #nightmarketathome on social media!
Staying in is the new going out, so here's a few tips for making your #nightmarketathome a success!
- Set up a picnic rug and some cushions in the backyard to get that authentic alfresco Night Market vibe
- Night markets are all about discovering new and interesting dishes, so don’t be afraid to branch out and try something different
- Take advantage of all the wineries, distilleries and breweries who are offering free delivery and stock up your cellar! You don't have to drink it all tonight
- Indulge in an entrée, main AND dessert! There’s heaps of variety on offer and more than enough options for a three course feast
- Connect to a bluetooth speaker and follow @bastiansmusic on Instagram to enjoy some live tunes from 5pm with local muso Sebastian
- Keep the kids entertained with a board game, outdoor scavenger hunt or game of charades
- Make sure you use the hashtag #nightmarketathome and tag @orange360_allyearrround so we can share your posts and stories
***Please follow Federal Government and AHPPC directives which dictate only residents of your normal home environment participate face-to-face. You can connect virtually with your friends and family over FaceTime, Skype, Zoom, Facebook and Instagram and using the #nightmarketathome hashtag***