The Orange Wine Month is the region's opportunity to celebrate its thriving wine and food culture and quality cool-climate wines, unique to the region.
Running over the month of October, the program features many innovative, educational and fun events that will champion our wines, produce and wine industry personalities. We look forward to welcoming you to the Orange Wine Region.
- All events included in the Orange Wine Month program are certified COVID-Safe
- All program events will adhere to current public health orders
- Please contact individual event hosts to confirm ticket and cancellation policies
- Stay up to date with COVID-19 guidelines at NSW Health
- Do not travel if you are from a COVID-19 hotspot, or have any symptoms of being unwell.