Things to doAll Things To do
This magnificent old Coach House was restored firstly in 1975 when ladies of Yarn Market purchased a derelict building and it now houses the Bi-Centennial Embroidered Screen of four panels showing the history of Molong from 1823 to 1988. The narration of the story and display of antique laces are for the coach visitors together with light meals and Devonshire Teas - bookings are essential, please call to arrange.
Extensive restoration was made over the past two years presenting a beautiful historic building set ideally on the Village Green in the main street of Molong. The three remaining walls of the stables stand adjacent to the Coach House.
Historical Sites and Heritage Locations
Public Toilet, Shop / Gift Shop