Come and celebrate the emerging and established musical talents the Orange Region has to offer.
The Orange Chamber Music Festival is the new Art Music event of the Central West, featuring established Australian ensembles, domestic and local artists within a variety of locations, ranging from the concert stage to cellar doors and hatted restaurants.
A Full Festival Pass ($395) is the key to priority access to all performances, signature events and the anticipated Gala Dinner at TONIC restaurant in Millthorpe. Limited availability. The Full Festival Pass includes the following events: Nexas Quartet - Tango De Saxos, OCMF + Chamber Academy 'Peter and the Wolf', Q&A for Woodwind Players, Acacia Quartet in Concert, Mad Duos Cocktail Concert, Festival Winds presented by Orange Chamber Music Festival and Tonic Gala Dinner ft. Emily Granger & Niels Bijl, as well as:
- Welcome Drinks at Quest 5pm Thursday 8th April.
- Priority Seating to all 7 performances
- Access to Opening Night party @ Union Bank - The Vinery 9pm Thursday 8th April
- Exclusive access to Signature Event @ Swinging Bridge 1pm Sunday 11th April
- Transport from and to Orange for Gala Dinner @TONIC Millthorpe 7pm Sunday 11th April
Full Festival Pass